This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Yazo Group
This privacy notice applies to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We may have access to information you provided to an associated third party.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or for future marketing. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
· Opt-out of lists you do not feel you subscribed to.
Cookies are small data files sent from a server to your web browser. They are stored in your browser‘s cache and allow a website or a third party to recognize your browser.
Cookies store data about your use, but they are helpful because they allow us to help customize your experience of our business.
In addition to cookies, there are other similar technologies used by us and elsewhere on the web or on mobile platforms. These are things like web pixels, social widgets, and UTM codes. We may use these technologies to understand our potential customers, and their browsing history so that we can send information tailored to them or better their web interaction with our company.